It's all a matter of perspective.

Wednesday, August 14, 2002

Mark Currey: Love the Bush Pic. Did you take that yourself?

Nathaniel Greer: I wish. I stole it from the front page of lucianne.com.

MC: It kicks ass. That is precisely why I voted for him. How stupid would Clinton look in a cowboy hat and shades?

NG: I can only agree. I thought it looked very Ewing-esque. The only thing that would have made it any hipper is if he had on a khaki safari shirt with lots of pockets instead of that gray T-shirt.

MC: I don't know, I liked the T-Shirt. Maybe a little Dusty Farlow in there.

MC: Or maybe good ol' Ray?

MC: ...Krebbs

NG: Ray was weak and not a real Ewing.

MC: I understand, it's just that I don't believe JR actually ever sat a horse. Maybe "W" has a bit of Jock in him. It's a tough call.
One thing is sure, though. If Cliff Barnes were as good with women as JR, he'd be Bill Clinton.

MC: . . . Maybe Jeb could be Bobby.

No comments: