It's all a matter of perspective.

Thursday, November 07, 2002

Sometimes the forces of good prevail. I made my appointment with the dean for next Thursday. I sent my advisor an email and he cleared me to register without even seeing me. I called the HR person at my company’s head office and discovered that I have enough leave time to cover what I missed this week and I will accrue enough vacation time to take off the two days after Christmas. Wylie just got back from the Dr. and he is OK. Just a little virus of some sort. He is still going to Grandpats for the weekend. And finally, I have not caught a mouse in over three days. I think they are finally all gone.

The grand totals for Micedeath 2002:

25 dead rodents in ten days.

But that is a story for another time and place.

No comments: