It's all a matter of perspective.

Tuesday, October 01, 2002

Work is busy, class is busy, home life is busy, and I can not get motivated for ship. I would rather write nothing, but a sense of duty leads me to share the following information.

First of all: Last night my two year old son, Wylie Allman, said to himself, "Where's my ballsack? My ballsack is in my diaper." Yes, he knew what he was talking about.

Then today at lunch my sister in law was at the house. In the course of conversation, she told Ms. J that her husband thinks that some person is gay. She said, "I mean, he is NOT GAY!" To which Wylie replied, "He's not gay!! I'm not Gay!! Momma's not Gay!! Daddoe's not Gay!!" Then he paused for a beat, turned to me and said, "We don't bite gays."

Wylie is going to be the kid that corrupts the kindergarten class.

No comments: