It's all a matter of perspective.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

New Video!


I finally found time to cobble together enough free software to

1.) Rip the DVD that KATV gave us.
2.) Convert at least the first twenty minutes to DivX
3.) Edit out one of the watchable tunes.

I hope you enjoy. I have an hour of this stuff if I can just figure out how to unwrap the package.

If anyone out there is a whiz at video editing and wants to volunteer to edit this DVD down into a song per file for me, I would be glad to mail them a free DVD, and then, later, sing at their children's weddings.

5 comments:

Captain Flipout said...

What's cooler than being cool?

The FRUP!

Judea said...

well i have a little experience in that dept...you don't have to sing at my childrens wedding, but you could sing at mine! :)

Giant Sports Poster said...

That video is great!

Mom in law said...

Hey I love your video. Just think, I'm related to a famous internet personality!

Mom in law

J4 said...

Rock on, dude! Let's get FRUPPIFIED!

dad-in-law