It's all a matter of perspective.

Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Several people, namely Dan and John, have asked what happened with my Dell Laptop that I had to send back. Well, I’ll tell you.

After receiving much runaround, I got on google and searched for “email Michael Dell.” The search produced two-email address. At about 5:00PM I sent both of them the lengthy email that I posted on my blog here.

The next morning at 9:00 I received a phone call from the manager of the Dell escalation team.

At 5:00 that afternoon Airborne Express picked up the computer from my house.

Two days later, at 9:00 in the morning, Fed Ex returned the computer to my doorstep.

It has ran like a Singer sewing machine every since.

The moral of the story is: Screw the chain of command; go straight to the top with your complaints.

No comments: