It's all a matter of perspective.

Tuesday, March 18, 2003

Some Stuff Y’all Should Know About




  • Dustin Diamond, also known as Saved by the Bell’s Screech is doing a 4-night stint in Little Rock at the Funny Bone comedy club.



  • If you ever felt guilty about eating Ben & Jerry’s, now there is conservative ice cream.



  • It turns out that Little Rock is just one of the six cities that Screech has concerts lined up in over the next nine months. He is also going to bring down the house moderately sized comedy clubs in Dayton, OH; Toledo, OH; Dearborn, MI; Atlanta, GA; and the booming metropolis of Kirksville, Mo. Fifteen total gigs. WOW!



  • Capitan Flip Out, the king of all Eeyores is 39 today. You can imagine how he feels about that. Give him some love!



  • I saw Christina Aguilera on Saturday Night Live last week, and she rocked. I hate to admit it as much as anyone, but she sang well and her band kicked booty. I believe I would go see her, you know if nobody else was going to be there and it was free.



  • I have never been so burned out on school. I really want to quit, but my wife would totally kick my ass.



  • I am allergic to dairy. I completely eliminated it from my diet for three weeks. Last night I ate a pizza and an order of cheese sticks. Boy did it taste great. This morning I thought I was going to die.



  • Seven Iraqi families have filed a lawsuit against former US president George Bush, Vice President Dick Cheney, Secretary of State Colin Powell and retired US Army General Norman Schwarzkopf, for alleged crimes during the first Gulf War in 1991.



  • Soy products really are not that bad once you get used to them, but try to find a decent soy pizza or soy quesadillas in Little Rock, AR.



  • I can spell Czechoslovakia without a dictionary.

No comments: